3.9
Style and Design

I bought a GE Profile Slide in Range from the Bonita Springs store. The stove was delivered while I was away for Christmas on the 20th.

I returned home on the 29th to find the slide in range sitting 1/2 inch above the counter top, and not flush to it as it is designed to be. Called the store and spoke to the salesman who sold me the stove. The company will send someone out for an additional charge to fix the problem. Why wasnt it installed properly on the first visit?

The installer had to hook up the electricity, so why not level the stove the first time? Salesman says he will check with his service dept. Calls back and gives me the name of a "cracker jack" installer from Chazz appliance who can fix it, and will charge me to do so, because the problem is my floor. What kind of customer service is that?

If I was looking for that kind of customer service I would have gone to a Big Box store. Im a small business owner, so I believe in supporting small business No discussion about counter heights when we chose a slide in, only a discussion about a crumb crack filler if I bought the Cafe Model. I bought a new LG refrigerator a couple of months back, now a GE Profile stove. Into Bill Smith for over $4000.

Next on the list is a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer.....Bill Smith will NEVER see another dime of my money.

Great store and knowledgeable sales people....bad customer service! So very disappointing!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "complete the installation properly at the companies expense". The author is overall dissatisfied with Bill Smith Appliances. The most disappointing about bill smith appliances range installation from Bill Smith Appliances was unwillingness to make good on an improper installation , but reviewer liked knowledgable and personable sales people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bill Smith Appliances.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Bill Smith Appliances to other companies on our site.

Comments